2.23.2012

oh what a day...

today is such a mom of a 5 year old and gramma babysitting day!! 

Alarm off early, jump outta bed, hair up, quickly wipe off smeared mascara, brush teeth throw on a bra and double layer 2 holey t-shirts and comfy stretchy pants, commando of course don't judge me...

Mini pancakes it is for breakfast, even managed to pour myself a cup of 'joe' that would surely be needed to get me through the day.

time to dress the 5 year old crime fighter was simultaneously was playing his iTouch phone superman game, amazing, but he is slowed long enough to dress him as the 1 year old is corraled, diapered changed and now we are ready to bo "bye-bye", I forgot my hips would extend that far as to hold 20 extra pounds.

5 year old delivered and 1 year old is now ready to nap, nose wiped and milk administered then SUCCESS! 
I don't know what to do with myself, I am alone in a house that usually has so muh activity one can't hear oneself think a single thought...

Shhhhhhhhhhh, it's quite time~please read in silence to support the cause!!

No comments:

Post a Comment