2.04.2012

change you say...


OK OK OK OK ..

I am guilty of change, constant change (: 

I am a radio channel changer

I have a need to keep things the same way, pattern, habit but like the switch up, BUT

as long as it is on my terms .. don't judge me, LOVE ME!!

My husband says I'm NOT stubborn, I just know what I want, I love that man ..

SO, on that note, the background change is one of a passion you could say, even have it tattooed and not finished (:

Cherry Blossom are the most delicate flower in the Asian culture and for this 'meaning' I have forever adopted their beauty!!

The cherry blossom meaning in China signifies power. A cherry blossom in Chinese culture is a symbol of feminine dominance. It indicates female beauty and sexuality. A cherry blossom blooms for a short period of time then it dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment