9.19.2011

and it's OVER.....

freedom, sleeping in, relaxation, done, gone, bye-bye!!  back to reality and that thing that adds money to my checking account every two weeks, I think I vaguely remember but it is called a JOB!! 

vacation was nice, didn't have anything special planned, did a few little things, spent some much needed time with my little man, and dabbled in a little extra time with my husband, ya' know, just enough to remember what he looks like, sounds like, smells like....I sooo need a 'normal' job with normal hours, what would that EVEN be like?

I thought I was pretty settled in my career path, then came along David.  My girl's were older and soon out on their own as I was being trained and settled in and shortly after promoted at the police department.  I've never considered myself to be a morning person so my schedule of working nights and sleeping during the day worked well, so anywho, now maintaining a family and having to start over, completely over, I've come to realize I just can't do this shift work as he is growing up..I can only hope and pray at this point that there is something out there for this "old hen!!" 
I will not sacrifice or settle, that is something I lost a long time ago and will NOT befriend again.  I have a supportive husband and one who has made some sacrifice's along with me, but this I know and realize, I have to make a difference and a better {home} life for David.  He will need more attention than my girl's did or Daryl's boys did.  we both {have to} often remind one another....
WE GOT THIS!! 

so I took some time on this vacation to prepare a pretty darn good resume and will begin to put myself out there and see if I can get any bites...WISH ME LUCK...

No comments:

Post a Comment