3.19.2009

as I lay me down to sleep...

When you give it your all & it's all you have...When your best is what they always see...When you feel your worth is worthless...When it doesn't seem to matter is when it matters the most...When you stand up for what you believe in and at the end of the day you are standing alone...When you want to win the losing game...When you look so far within yourself for the answers you seem to get lost...Is that when you really reflect on your life & it's meaning? Are you the ONLY one that 'gets' it? Is one truly happy if they never question their very being?


I will be the first to admit I get "sappy" when I get tired as the last 4 or 5 days have been very exhausting for me. I write and feel TONS better, soooooo no worries about me I am a fighter/survivor and always come out w/a smile!
Just enjoy reading and know you are NOT alone...Me

No comments:

Post a Comment