8.04.2009

WoWsers...

I'm a "tad" ashamed that is has been well over 2 months since my last entry! I proclaim to be back on track and post weekly, try for daily.

Life has been good to me, I have very little to complain about. I had a couple vacation treats and 3 weeks to complete them, it felt GREAT to have been able to afford myself such luxuries!!

I unfortunately though lost a dear Uncle, my father's oldest brother in between this time and will miss him dearly. It was a semi-expected loss, but when are you EVER prepared?
I was blessed to be able to be part of the support system for my father cursed to have been a witness to death, once again. Do you ever get used to it? Does it ever get any easier? I take it as a life experience and pull as much positive out of it as I can, if not, because it would most certainly be the demise of most!

to ENCOUNTER it, makes you APPRECIATE it! AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment