3.17.2014

to know him is to know his bear...

where do his obsessions come from? is it genetic, is it something he knows that I don't? he is the bravest little boy I have ever personally met, he needs constant reassurance, he needs to know why a million times and he needs to know he is loved...he gets extremely nervous very easily, he obsesses over the little and fear of the big really scares him...

BUT as long as he has his bear in tow, he's confident he can conquer the world!! he is easy to read, when he is tired, when he hurts, when he is nervous (and too cool to show it) he will place him in his backpack or have it wrapped near his face for that extra comfort...

I/we give him tons of love and reassurance, I wonder why the need for more? he asks all the time "who got me 'dis bear mama?" I will smile big and answer him that I got that for his mother Tanya before he was born and she hugged it tight until you got here, he smiles back and says "this is the most special bear ever, I will keep him forever!" SO to see this picture is to know him and his bear...ready to walk into the Monster Truck Jam he was just as scared as he was excited for our fun "family date night", "because we all got married to each other right mom, we did it together right daddy?" Yes, David, YES we did!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment