10.19.2011

time spent & energy wasted....

Who cares if you're Black or White, Mexican or Asian?

It is a simple descriptor & nothing that defines you as a person…
Having a job that you must mentally prepare for daily should not include worrying about what people think of you! Such preparedness should not have to consist of what you wear or perhaps even how many tattoos you have…
Do you honestly think that a woman that was just beaten or a child that witnessed a horrific crime or even a man who has just been shot really cares what you're wearing or how many tattoos u have?
Many of us should turn our focus on supporting those close to us, go beyond your family, including those you work with, with praise, taking that extra step, extending ones self.  A small compliment can go a LONG way, your understanding may be just what they were looking for at that very moment! It saddens me more often than none that people will turn to childhood antics to make them feel better about ones self, something that doesn’t even affect them…I guess that is what sets me aside from ‘them’…
I choose to use my energy on those who truly deserve it, those around me who mean something to me and those whom have “earned” the right to be in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment