8.27.2011

they say it comes in 3's...



I think I will take a free pass God and let it rest at 2 for now.  This being the 5 year milestone for Tanya's passing along with the fact I lost a very dear friend and co-worker suddenly and tragically and now news of my uncle, my dad's last sibling left, all within this "lovely time of year"!!   I think I'm deserving, don't you?

I have a lot of prayers and a lot of well wishes I have to send out, at once, so please allow me this time to do so so everyone can receive them in the fashion I know you want me to give them.

I'm keeping my Av'a close in my prayers as she has lost 3 of her 4 children in the last 3.5 years and my father, the rock of the family, passing the torch to me, but I know on most days lately I could simply lose my mind in an instant.  I so want to take the pain from him but know I simply don't have the energy to carry it all for him, so please guide me in helping and being there for him when he needs it most. 

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment