4.02.2009

who is he?

he is the strongest man I will ever know...
he is the one whom I will love forever...
he is the only one I will `always` want to please...
he is the one who can make me weep at his greeting...
he is the one who's words mean the most...
he is the one who's lessons are spoken and mistakes are heeded...
he is the one I long to be like...
he is the one I can go to for ANYthing, this I learned the hard way...
he is the one I saw cry for the first time in my entire life, nearly 3 years ago and that is the day I truly knew who HE was!

My dad is a man of integrity, honesty, loyalty, sensitivity and most of all, LOVE! I never really knew my father, I knew of him and I knew he took care of his family and was a very, very hard worker...He cared for us always and was there to throw the ball and support me as I played his favorite sport, Baseball/Softball and not to forget to also give a firm hand when I needed it...

Life is defined by what you have learned through the years and what you have come to appreciate, THANK YOU DAD for being the man you are and NEVER faulting from that!
soooooooooooooo,
Don't thank me for what I have done or what I am doing because all it is is a reflection of YOU!

I luv you
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment