11.27.2011

to be....

truly THANKFUL for what and whom you have in your life takes more than just one day a year, one day where you gather with your family & friends you have perhaps not seen since the last get-together, food feast or holiday that included a lot of hustle and bustle.

what happens the other 364 days of the year?  what happens when we travel a road less then desired by those who seem to always try and point us in the right direction?  what happens when you take the whindy road, one the causes you to travel at a pace that is a little, ok, a LOT slower than what we desire as we try to move along as fast as we can....for what?  the next big adventure, the next disrespectful encounter that seems to be mowed over so one does not have to admit "sole" responsibility?  at what point does it even matter anymore?  when do you take a firm stance and choose to shut out those who you want in your life but they apparently don't want to be there by their very selfish actions?   

as I write this from my heart, as I live this in my life and as I pray so hard it would/could & should be different, I can't make it happen!!  I will continue TO BE the person I am, the person I know who cares and the person I know makes a difference in everyone's life she comes in contact with.  It will be up to others to realize and want such a person TO BE in their lives.

if I die tommorrow, YOU WILL be the one with regret's not me if at all, for the way I have given and for the way you have taken and not received..

No comments:

Post a Comment